Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Don't worry ma'am, I'm a professional.

Dare I saw it? I feel as though I am now a professional photographer. I sold my first pieces on Sunday.

My psudo-sister is going to Haiti this summer with a program that is very near and dear to my heart. (I went to Central Mexico 2 years ago with the same program). On Sunday she put together a wonderful fundraiser dinner to raise support. Part of the event was a silent auction. I made the last minute decision to help her in the only way I knew how and ran and bought some frames and printed two of the tulip pictures that are in my last post.

And I couldn't be happier. I was able to raise more money than I could have ever hoped for for my lil sis! And I can also say someone has paid for my work, and I am now a professional! haha. In my dreams!


Oh, and I had some fun in my favorite weather the other day.. RAIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment